WB DHFWS Recruitment 2020 | WB DHFWS 200 Staff Nurse & Medical Officer (MO) Contractual Jobs. The District Health And Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), West Bengal released WB DHFWS Notification 2020 for appointing 200 Staff Nurse, Medical Officer (MO), FTMO, Lab Technician and Data Manager posts in vacant positions. Interested candidates on these Contractual Staff Nurse vacancies download Official DHFWS WB Staff Nurse Notification 2020 read all details of Eligibility Criteria & Educational Qualifications. The matched and have required educational qualifications Aspirants submit offline application forms of WB DHFWS Staff Nurse MO FTMO Jobs 2020 through the Official website https://www.wbhealth.gov.in on or before the last date 17th April 2020 by 5:00 pm. The complete information about this recruitment given below.
DHFWS WB Staff Nurse Medical Officer (MO) Notification 2020
The required eligibility of candidates is given clearly below. The Candidates who are passed GNM Nursing, Graduate. Diploma in Lab Technician, Diploma in Pharmacy, Graduation in Computer Science/ Statistics/ MBBS Degree from any reputed University are eligible for applying WB DHFWS Staff Nurse Vacancy 2020. The detailed post wise Educational information is available on the Official Advertisement. The Notification Pdf link is placed beneath at end of the post. The selection of WB DHFWS Jobs 2020 based on the merit of Written Examination and Interview. The Vacancies, Application fee, Important Dates, Application dates, Age limits, Pay Scale, Application links and Application procedure details available below.
WB DHFWS Recruitment 2020
- Organization: District Health And Family Welfare Samiti (DHFWS), West Bengal
- Category: Govt Jobs
- Name of the Vacancies: Staff Nurse, Medical Officer (MO), FTMO, Lab Technician and Data Manager posts
- Number of posts: 200 Posts
- Official Website: https://www.wbhealth.gov.in
- Application Mode: Offline
- Online Application Commencement From: Started
- The last date to submit Online Application Form: 17th April 2020
DHFWS WB Staff Nurse Contract Vacancy 2020 details
- District Consultant Quality Monitoring: 01 Post
- MO: 01 Post
- FTMO: 11 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 181 Posts
- Lab Technician: 05 Posts
- Data Manager: 01 Post
West Bengal DHFWS Staff Nurse MO Lab Technician Jobs 2020
Here on this post, the detailed Eligibility criteria information of WB DHFWS Staff Nurse, Medical Officer (MO), FTMO, Lab Technician and Data Manager Notification 2020. The Application procedure and offline application form direct links are also clearly given below. The Candidates need Postal Address All the Job Applicants use this information and submit their application forms before the last date. The Candidates required detailed Educational Qualifications information provided below. More details of this recruitment and Upcoming Government Jobs check this website regularly.
DHFWS WB Staff Nurse Contractual Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualifications: The Candidates should have completed GNM Nursing, Graduate. Diploma in Lab Technician, Diploma in Pharmacy, Graduation in Computer Science/ Statistics/ MBBS Degree any Government recognized University. Check Notification for post wise educational details.
Age Limits: Candidates required post wise maximum age details given below:
- District Consultant Quality Monitoring: 40 years
- Medical Officer: 63 years
- FTMO: 66 years
- Staff Nurse: 64 years
- Lab Technician: 40 years
- Data Manager: 40 years
- General Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Reserved Candidates: Rs.50/-
- Based on Good Academic records
- Previous work experience
Salary/ Pay Scale: The post wise will receive monthly Salary/ Pay Scale details provided on Official Advertisement.
How to download WB DHFWS Recruitment 2020
- Job Applicants first visit the Official website https://www.wbhealth.gov.in
- Download Advertisement Pdf and read clearly
- Then download the Pdf file of WB DHFWS Staff Nurse Vacancy 2020 Application form Pdf
- Fill the Application form with the required data
- Pay Application Fee, attach required documents.
- Cross-check WB DHFWS Nurse Jobs Application form
- Send the Application form to below postal Address
Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health,
Banamalipore, Barasat District Hospital Campus,
North 24 Parganas, Pin-700124.