TSWREIS TTWREIS Subject Associate Hall Ticket 2022 Subject Associate Exam Date. Telangana Social & Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Societies released the Hall Tickets for the written examination of Subject Associate posts. Recently released this Govt Jobs notification for 149 Subject Associate posts. A huge number of applications were received by Officials in online mode from 16th July 2022 to 23rd July 2022. Now the candidates are able to download TSWREIS TTWREIS Subject Associates Hall Tickets 2022 from the Official website.
The Applicants can download the Admit Cards from the Official website @tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in. The TSWREIS Subject Associate Hall Ticket 2022 downloading link is available from 27th July 2022. Only correct eligibility had candidates only can download the Admit Cards, The Officials already announced the exam date is 31st July 2022. So, those who would like to take a part in the exam must download TTWREIS Subject Associate Hall Ticket 2022 and attend at provided times.
TSWREIS TTWREIS Subject Associate Hall Ticket 2022
The Officials will shortlist the applicants on the merit of Written Examination, Demo and Interview rounds. Applicants remember to carry the documents TTWREIS Subject Associate Hall Ticket 2022 and any Government approved Identity proofs to the examination. Every applicant should report these documents. Job Aspirants follow the below-provided step-by-step procedure and download the Call letter easily. The Examination will go to conduct in offline mode with an objective with multiple questions. The Examination pattern information is provided below. For more Telangana State Govt jobs updates follow this website regularly.
TSWREIS Subject Associate Hall Ticket 2022
|TSWREIS TTWREIS Subject Associate Hall Tickets 2022 Details|
|Organization||Telangana Social & Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Societies|
|Name Category||Admit Card|
|Name of Posts||Subject Associate|
|Number of Vacancies||149 Posts|
|Exam Mode||Objective mode Offline exam|
|Admit Card Available from||27th July 2022|
|Exam Date||31st July 2022|
TTWREIS Subject Associate Hall Ticket 2022
The Candidates first know the examination pattern and instructions. The instructions are available on TSWREIS TTWREIS Subject Associate Hall Ticket 2022. So read the instructions and check the application details clearly. The list of the applicant needs checklist is provided below. And also we provided some lists of ID proofs. Bring any Id card along with them. Application Number and Date of Birth details are required to download TS Social & Tribal Welfare Societies Subject Associate Hall Ticket 2022. For more updates on Answer Keys, Results and more bookmark this website.
TS Social & Tribal Welfare Societies Subject Associate Hall Ticket 2022 contain details
- Applicant Name
- Mother or Father Name
- Candidates Gender
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Exam Name
- Examination Time
- Exam Center Name
- Photograph of candidate
- Candidate Signature
Require Identity proof to carry Examination:
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter Id
- Driving Licence
- Any other identity issued by a Central or State Government.
TSWREIS Subject Associates Examination Details:
- The Examination will go to conduct in Multiple Choice Objective Questions
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Number of Questions: 50 Questions
- Each Question carries 2 marks
- 1/2 Negative mark is applicable for wrong answers
- Officials will shortlist the candidates in a 1:3 ratio
How to download TSWREIS TTWREIS Subject Associates Hall Ticket 2022
- First of all, visit the official website. i.e., tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in
- Search for the TS Social Welfare Subject Associate Hall Ticket 2022 link.
- Now, Click on the download link.
- Enter your registration number & password.
- Then, Click on the submit button.
- After that, your TSWREIS Subject Associate Hall Ticket 2022 will display on the screen.
- Download the Hall Ticket.
- Check all your details in the TSWREIS TTWREIS Hall Ticket 2022.
- And take a printout of your hall ticket and carry it to the exam hall.