TSRTC Junior Assistant Notification 2022 Apply Online 563 TSPSC TSRTC JA Driver Constable Conductor Jobs Recruitment. Here we informed Great news for the Unemployed candidates in Telangana who want to get a Job in Telangana Government Sector. Telangana State Road Transport Corporation is going to announce TSRTC JA Notification 2022 very soon. The Unemployed candidates who want to apply for this recruitment suggested knowing the eligibility criteria as per Officials’ norms. The Candidates should have passed the Graduation/ Degree from any university for applying to TSRTC Junior Assistant Notification 2022.
TSRTC Junior Assistant Notification 2022
Aspirants need to pass Diploma/graduation degree for applying TSRTC Traffic Supervisor Trainee Vacancies and Applicants need to pass Diploma in automobiles /mechanical engineering for applying TSRTC Mechanical Supervisor Trainee Recruitment 2022. Applicants must have age criteria of 21 years to 44 years. Age relaxations for reserved candidates applicable for reserved category Applicants. The Reserved candidate’s maximum age is 49 years.
TSPSC TSRTC Notification 2022 applicants selection made on the basis of Written Examination, Personal Interview and Documents Verification. Candidates are advised to approach the official website to get the details of the Application fee and Selected TSRTC Trainee & Mechanical Supervisor Trainee Notification 2022 will receive monthly Salary details.
TSRTC JA, Driver Constable, Conductor Recruitment 2022
|TSRTC JA Recruitment Notification 2022 Details|
|Organization Name||Telangana State Transport Corporation Limited (TSRTC) & Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Name of Posts||Junior Assistant, Traffic Supervisor (Trainee), Traffic Constable, Driver, Conductor, Mechanical Supervisor (Trainee) Mechanic Diesel, Group IV etc,|
|Number of Vacancies||563 Posts|
|Online Application Commencement From||Update Soon|
|Last date to submit the Online Application Form||Update Soon|
|Official Website||www.tsrtc.telangana.gov.in & https://www.tspsc.gov.in/|
TSPSC TSRTC Jr Assistant, Driver Constable, Conductor Jobs 2022
The Online Application submitted first and last date details will be announced soon through the Official Advertisement. Telangana RTC Recruitment 2022 Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2022 Pdf is available on the Official website of TSPSC. Candidates are advised to visit the official website and download the TSRTC Syllabus Pdf and start preparation. For more latest updates regarding TSRTC Recruitment 2022 visit our website regularly.
Eligibility Criteria for TSRTC Junior Assistant Recruitment Notification 2022
- Junior Assistant: Graduation degree in commerce from any recognized board.
- Traffic Supervisor Trainee (TST): Diploma/graduation degree in any discipline are eligible to apply for the TST jobs.
- Mechanical Supervisor Trainee (MST): Diploma in automobiles /mechanical engineering from any recognized board.
- Driver: Applicants should have passed 10th Class with Heavy Driving licence for applying Driver Posts.
- Conductor: The 10th Class/ Intermediate passed candidates are eligible to apply
- Traffic Constable: Job Applicants who were passed Intermediate/ Graduation from any recognized University are eligible to apply.
Required Age Criteria:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 44 years, Reserved Candidates: 49 years
Cost of Application: Telangana PSC norms.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Examination.
- Skill Test.
- Documents verification.
Pay Band: Officials norms.
How to Apply TSRTC JA Recruitment Notification 2022
- Aspirants visit the Official website @www.tsrtc.telangana.gov.in or www.tspsc.gov.in
- Open the TSRTC Jobs 2022 Online Application form
- Fill in required details like Educational Qualifications and Personal details
- Make Pay the Application Fee
- Click on submit option
- Take a print copy for future reference
Online Application Starting from: Update Soon
Online Application Form Last Date: Update Soon
Table of Contents