TSPSC Welfare Officer Recruitment 2022 Apply for TS 23 Women & Child Welfare Officer Jobs Notification. The Telangana Public service Commission has announced one more latest notification from their organization on 05th September 2022. TSPSC is now going to fill the 23 Women & Child Welfare Officer posts. From this TSPSC Women & Child Welfare Officer Recruitment 2022, the organization is going to fill vacancies in Women Development and Child Welfare Department.
So aspirants can use this notification to get employment in Telangana State. Willing and interested aspirants apply online for TS Welfare Officer Notification 2022. In this web post, we are providing a full-on description of the TSPSC Women & Child Welfare Officer Jobs 2022. We advise reading the full article to get to know the complete details. Eligible candidates submit their applications in online mode from 13th September 2022 to 10th October 2022 (Up to 05:00 AM). The payment of the Fee will be accepted up to 5:00 P.M on the last date for submission.
TSPSC Welfare Officer Recruitment 2022
The Telangana Public service Commission has given information on TS Women & Child Welfare Officer Recruitment 2022 discussed clearly in this web post. The organization required the education qualifications for the applied candidates is completed the Graduation / Degree on the below-given streams from govt approved institute or College for applying for TS Women & Child Welfare Officer Notification 2022. And the age restrictions are 18 years to 44 years. For more details on age limits and relaxations please read below details of TSPSC Women & Child Welfare Officer Notification 2022 and approuch on Official Advertisement clearly. Follow this website for more Telangana Govt Jobs updates.
TS Women & Child Welfare Officer Notification 2022
|TSPSC Welfare Officer Notification 2022 Details|
|Organization Name||Telangana Public Service Commission|
|Name of Posts||Women & Child Welfare Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||23 Posts
|Application Mode||online mode|
|Online Application Commencement From||13th September 2022|
|Last date to submit the Online Application Form||10th October 2022|
TSPSC Women & Child Welfare Officer Jobs 2022
The TSPSC will be going to select the candidates by conducting a written test and interview. Aspirants who are selected in the phases of selection will get the best pay scale from the organization or the Telangana State govt. Applicants who are willing to this TSPSC Welfare Officer Jobs 2022 those are must fill out the online application form and pay the fee. The Aspirants have to pay the application fee of Rs.200/- and the Examination fee of Rs.120/-. The Final Qualified candidates on the Merit list will get a monthly salary of Rs. 51,320/– to Rs. 1,27,310/-. The details of TS Welfare Officer Vacancy 2022 Eligibility are clearly provided below. For more details on the TSPSC BC Tribal Welfare Officer Notification 2022 please read the below article otherwise, click on the direct link it seems in this article.
TSPSC Welfare Officer Recruitment Notification 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must be completed the Graduation / Degree in the following streams from govt approved University.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications as specified in the Service Rules of the department.|
Women and Child Welfare Officer (Including Child Development Project Officer, ICDS, Additional Child Development Project Officer, ICDS and Manager of Warehouse) In Women Development and Child Welfare Department
|1) A Bachelors Degree in Home Science or Social Work or Sociology,
2) B.Sc., – (Hons) – Food Science & Nutrition;
3) B.Sc.,- Food & Nutrition, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Bio – Chemistry;
4) B.Sc.,- Applied Nutrition & Public Health, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry,
5) B.Sc.,-Clinical Nutrition, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Bio-Chemistry;
6) B.Sc., – Applied Nutrition, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry / Bio Chemistry;
7) B.Sc., – Food Sciences & Quality Control, Zoology / Botany & Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry;
8) B.Sc.,-Food Sciences & Management, Botany / Zoology & Chemistry;
9) B.Sc., – Food Technology & Nutrition & Botany / Zoology & Chemistry;
10) B.Sc., – Food Technology & Management, Botany /Zoology & Chemistry / Bio-Chemistry
– The above qualification shall be from any University by or under Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
– “Provided, that the candidates who possess higher qualification than the prescribed qualification and the candidates with higher qualification without the prescribed qualification shall also be considered for selection along with candidates who have the prescribed qualification only (G.O.Ms.No.19, Dept for WCD&SC(Estt-A2)
Age Criteria: The minimum age for the applicants is 18 years and the maximum age is 44 years as on 01st July 2022. Age relaxations details are given below:
|Category of candidates||Relaxation of age permissible|
|1.||Telangana State Government Employees (Employees of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible).||Up to 5 Years based on the length of regular service.|
|2.||Ex-Servicemen||3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces.|
|3.||N.C.C. (who has worked as an Instructor in N.C.C.)||3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C.|
|4.||SC/ST/BCs & EWS||5 Years|
|5.||Physically Handicapped persons||10 Years|
Cost of Application: All the aspirants must and should pay the application fee of Rs.200/- and the Examination fee of Rs.120/- from the online gateway. All unemployees are exempted from payment of examination fee, and All Employees of any Government (Central / State / PSUs / Corporations / Other Government Sector) have to pay the prescribed examination fee.
- Written test
- Merit list
Pay Band Details: The selected candidates will receive monthly salary Rs. 51,320/– to Rs. 1,27,310/-.
TS Welfare Officer Notification Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2022
Candidates can download the TSPSC Welfare Officer Exam syllabus Pattern 2022 pdf file. Aspirants can visit the website and access the exam syllabus copy. This will helps to get the best preparation for the examination. Candidates must follow the syllabus and get a merit score in the examination. As per the Advertisement, the Scheme of the Examination table is given below:
TSPSC Welfare Officer Exam Pattern 2022
|Part: A: Written Examination (Objective Type)||No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-I: General Studies and General Abilities||
|Paper-II: Concerned Subject (Common to All) (Degree Level)||
TS Women & Child Welfare Officer Syllabus Topics 2022
|Name of the Papers||Language Of Examination|
|Paper-I: General Studies and General Abilities||Bilingual i.e., English and
|Paper-II: Concerned Subject (Common to all) (Degree Level)||Bilingual i.e., English and Telugu|
How to Apply TSPSC Welfare Officer Recruitment Notification 2022
- Candidates first visit the official website of TSPSC @tspsc.gov.in
- Search for the TSPSC Welfare Officer Notification 2022 link
- Read full notification
- Then log in to OTR or Register New OTR for new candidates
- Click on the apply link
- Fill the application form with essential details and personal details
- Pay the application fee from the online gateway
- Take a Printout application form for future usage
Download TSPSC Welfare Officer Notification 2022: Click Here
TS Welfare Officer Online Application Form: Click Here
Table of Contents