TS Food Safety Officer Hall Ticket 2020 || TSPSC FSO Exam Hall Ticket, Exam Date @ tspsc.gov.in. The Telangana State PSC has published Written Exam Hall Ticket on their official website on
12th January 2020. The Telangana State Public Service Commission aim is filled 36 Food Safety Officer in IPM & GHMC Posts in vacant positions. The Applied Candidates download TS Food Safety Officer Hall Ticket 2020 on the Official website portal. As per the announcement, the Written Examination will be held on 23rd February 2020 at various Centers across Telangana State. Candidates who have completed their Application Registration those candidates are must download the TSPSC FSO Hall Ticket 2020. Candidates must use this golden opportunity to get the Job in Telangana State. So, All the candidate are should download the TSPSC FSO Exam Hall Ticket 2020.
TSPSC FSO Exam Hall Ticket 2020
TSPSC Food Safety Officer Exam Hall Ticket 2020 is most important to the Examination. Without Hall Ticket candidate should not be allowed to the Examination. So, all the candidates must need to download the TS FSO Hall Ticket 2020 from the official site. We are presenting a direct link to download the Exam Hall Ticket. For the convenience of the candidates, we are giving some steps to download the TS FSO Exam Hall Ticket 2020. Candidates must remember their application number and Date of birth Details. So, all the candidates must download and attend with better preparation for the examination to get merit in the exam. For more Details About TS Food Safety Officer Hall Ticket 2020 follow our website Regularly or approuch Official website.
TSPSC Food Safety Officer Hall Ticket 2020
- Organization: Telangana State Public Service Commission
- Official website: www.tspsc.gov.in
- Category: Admit Card
- Type of Exam: Objective type
- Name of the Vacancies: Food Safety Officer in IPM & GHMC Posts
- Number of Vacancies: 36 Posts
- Exam Date: 23rd February 2020
- Admit Card/Hall Ticket Release Date:
12th February 2020(Update Soon)
- Written Test Merit
TS Food Safety Officer IPM & GHMC Hall Ticket 2020
The Job Applicants should check all details on Admit Card. The TS FSO Hall Ticket 2020 is contained Candidate Name and Roll Number and Photo, Signature, Exam Timings, Exam Venue, and instructions to the examination. Candidates must Carry TSPSC FSO Hall ticket Hard copy and Original ID Proof like Adhar Card, Voter ID, Etc… to the examination. Without Exam Hall Ticket Candidates Strictly Prohibited to the examination. Aspirants try to attend exam centre before 30 minutes of exam timings. We advised to candidate read all instructions on Telangana PSC Food Safety Officer Hall Ticket 2020 at the backside. The Candidates need to check all data on Admit Card and ID proofs list is provided below.
Details available on TS FSO Hall Ticket 2020
- Applicant Name
- Mother or Father Name
- Candidates Gender
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Exam Name
- Examination Time
- Exam Center Name
- Photograph of candidate
- Candidate Signature
Carry any Identity Proof following them:
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter Id
- Driving Licence
- Any other identity issued by a Central or State Government.
TS FSO Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2020
The Telangana State Gurukula Jr Lecturer 2020 Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2020 is helpful for Candidates to clear the Written Exam and understand the Exam model Questions and Schema. The Exam Topics, Number of Questions, Marks and Exam Duration details.
- The Examination Contain 2 Parts
- Each Paper have 150 Questions for 150 Marks
- Each paper Exam duration is 150 minutes
- Paper 1 Question paper contains General Studies and General Abilities related Questions
- Paper 2 Questions paper contains
- The Examination Question paper contains Concerned Subject (Degree Level) Common for all Questions
- There is No Negative Marking applicable for Wrong Questions
- The Examination Qualified candidates called for Documents Verification
- TSPSC FSO Question paper available on Telugu and English Languages
How to download Telangana PSC Food Safety Officer Admit Card 2020?
- The candidates log on to the official web portal of the organization of the TSPSC @ tspsc.gov.in
- Go to the Download section provided on the Home page
- Search for the TS Food Safety officer Hall Ticket 2020
- Click on the Download link
- Fill the required details like Registration number and Password
- Submit the details
- Download the Telangana FSO Call Letter 2020
FAQ for TS Food Safety Officer Hall Ticket 2020
Answer: The Organization updated the downloading link of Admit card. Direct download link is placed above
Answer: 23rd February 2020
Answer: Application Number and Date of Birth
Answer: Through from the Official website of Telangana PSC tspsc.gov.in candidates can download Admit Card.