TNPSC VAS Hall Ticket 2020 Released | TN Agriculture Assistant Officer Exam Hall Ticket. The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has issued the TNPSC VAS Exam Hall Ticket 2020 for all eligible applicants who have submitted Application forms on its official webpage www.tnpsc.gov.in. Candidates who have applied for this vacancy can download TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Hall Ticket 2020. The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released an official notification about TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon posts Notification. Through this notification, the organization going to fill 1141 VSA vacancy. Now the Tamil Nadu PSC is planning to conduct TNPSC VAS written test Exam Date 23rd February 2020 at various pre-decided centres.
A huge number of job aspirants fill online application forms and looking for TN VAS Exam Hall Ticket 2020. Here is the good news for all those applied contestants who are searching for TN Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Hall Ticket 2020. Candidates can get more details like selection procedure, exam date, timings, downloading process, etc. from below sections of this article.
TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Hall Ticket 2020
TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Hall Ticket 2020 is an important document for applicants to appear for the exam. Without Admit card. candidates are not allowed in the examination hall to write the test. So all the contestants who are willing to appear for the exam must collect your TN Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Hall Ticket 2020 before the closing date. Applicants have to enter their application number and date of birth details while downloading the TNPSC VAS Admit card 2020. The Tamil Nadu Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus, pattern and previous sample papers are available on the official web portal. Applicants are requested to download TNPSC VAS Exam syllabus, pattern and model papers and practise papers to get merit marks in the exam. The authorities will conduct the written test and interview for selecting eligible aspirants. Candidates may shortlist on their performance in the selection rounds.
TNPSC VAS Hall Ticket 2020
- Organization: Tamilnadu Public Service Commission
- Category: Admit Card
- Official website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Name of the Posts: Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
- Number of Vacancies: 1141 Posts
- Exam Date: 23rd February 2020
- Hall Ticket Release Date: Update Soon
TN Veterinary Asst Surgeon (VAS) Exam Hall Ticket 2020
Applicants, here we provided direct link and simple steps for downloading Tamilnadu VAS Hall Ticket 2020. Contestants, follow the below-given steps and access your TN Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Admit card 2020 easily. For further information, contenders visit this site frequently. The Aspirants should check all information on the Admit Card immediately clearly. The details of Call letter pointwise below given. Applicants should carry any original id proof along with your Tamilnadu VAS Admit Card 2020. The list of some Government given ID Proofs are list wise given below. Aspirants go to the TNPSC official web portal www.tnpsc.gov.in to get more information regarding Tamil Nadu PSC VAS Admit card 2020.
Tamilnadu PSC VAS Exam Hall Ticket 2020 contains the following details:
- Applicant Name
- Date of Birth
- Exam Date
- Exam Venue
- Exam Instructions
Candidates should Carry any one Certificate on the following:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Ration Card
- Pan Card
- Driving Licence
- Passport…. etc
TN Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern/ Schema 2020
- The Exam will be conducted in 2 Papers
- VAS Exam Paper 1 conducts for 300 Questions for 300 Marks
- Paper 2 conducts for 200 Questions for 200 Marks
- Paper 1 conducted in 3 Hours and Paper 2 conducts in 2 hours time duration
- Question Papers available on Tamil and English Languages
- The Exam Question paper contains Objective mode Questions
- There is No Negative Marking applicable for Wrong Questions
- The Exam Qualified candidates will be called for Interview
- The interview conducts for 70 Marks ( Written Exam Qualified Candidates only Eligible)
How to download TN VAS Exam Hall Ticket 2020?
- Applicants log on to the TNPSC official website www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Search for the TNPSC Veterinary Asst Surgeon Exam Hall Ticket 2020 link on the home page.
- After finding, click on the TN Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Exam Admit Card 2020 link.
- Enter your application number and date of birth details on the login page.
- Then hit on the submit button.
- Now your Tamilnadu VAS Exam Hall Ticket 2020 will appear on the screen.
- Save and download the admit card.
- Take a print copy of the Tamil Nadu PSC VAS Exam Hall ticket for future use.
Frequently Asked Questions about Tamil Nadu PSC VAS Exam Admit Card 2020
Answer: The Written Exam conduct date is 23rd February 2020
Answer: The Tamilnadu PSC will thbe activatede downloading link of Hall Ticket before 5 days of exam.
Answer: The detailed procedure is available on the Organization website. Candidates can download Hall Ticket to uses OTR Number and Date of Birth.
Answer: Application Number and Date of Birth