Telangana District Courts Office Subordinate Notification 2019: Telangana Subordinate court under Telangana High court released a TS Subordinate court Recruitment 2019 for 686 Attender Vacancies. This is a huge notification, through this advertisement total 1539 various vacancies will be appointed. Candidates check TS District Courts Attender Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Pdf for knowing District wise & Category/ Reservations wise Vacancies information. This is a huge notification, a large number of Job Applicants are interested in applying. Who are interested in TS District Courts Office Subordinate Jobs 2019 submit their application forms in online mode. The notification Pdf provides all District & All vacancies information like Educational & Eligibility Criteria. Follow this website and get more information about TS District Courts Office Subordinate Recruitment 2019 & More Government Jobs.
Telangana District Courts Office Subordinate Jobs 2019 online Application procedure starts on 05th August 2019 & Applications receiving process ended on 04th September 2019. The Candidates finish the 2 stages of Online Application procedure and save TS Dist Courts Attender Notification 2019 Application form.
Telangana District Courts Office Subordinate Notification 2019
Organization: Telangana Subordinate court under Telangana High court
Category: Govt Jobs
Name of the Vacancies: Attender
Total Posts: 686 Posts
Pay Scale: The Qualified Candidates on selection rounds will get monthly salary Rs. 16,400/- to Rs. 49,870/-
TS Subordinate Court Attender Notification 2019
Telangana District Courts Office Subordinate Notification 2019 applying to every candidate should have Officials given eligibility Criteria. The complete information is provided below. Applicants compare Eligibility with their and exact matched candidates apply of for TS Subordinate court Attender Recruitment 2019. The minimum 7th Class passed candidates are eligible for apply, The 10th Class failed aspirants are eligible. 10th Class & other higher qualifications had candidates are not eligible. The TS District courts Attender/ Subordinate Vacancy 2019 applying candidates age should be in between 18 years to 34 years. The Online Exam, 1:3 merit shortlist & Interview basis Applicants will be appointed. TS Dist Court Subordinate Officer/ Attender Recruitment 2019 interested candidates follow this website and approuch Official website.
TS District Courts Attender Notification 2019 Eligibility Criteria & Education Qualification
Educational Qualification: The Candidates who are passed, 7th Class from any recognized Board are eligible. The 10th Class Failed candidates are eligible. The higher educational qualifications had Applicants are not eligible. The Job Aspirants should have skills cooking, carpentry, plumbing, electrical etc.
Age Limit: Aspirants age should be in between 18 years to 34 years as on application closing date. Age relaxations for SC/ ST Candidates are 5 years and Physically Handicapped candidates have 10 years age relaxation.
Selection Procedure: The Applicants selection made on the following selection rounds:
- Computer-based Online Written Exam.
- Online Merit exam score basis Officials shortlist the candidates in 1:3 ratio
Application Mode: Online mode
Exam/Application Fee: Job Applicants need to pay Fee through on online Gateway or Offline mode:
- OC/ BC Category Candidates need to pay Application fee Rs.800/-
- SC/ ST Category Applicants have to pay Application fee Rs.400/-
TS Dist Courts Attender/ Office Subordinate Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2019
The candidates first need to clear the Written Exam in online mode. So, the Applicants download the Officials provided TS District Courts Officer Subordinate Exam Syllabus Pattern 2019 Pdf and prepare. Follow this website and get more information about Telangana District Courts Attender Exam Syllabus 2019 information.
How to apply Telangana District Courts Office Subordinate Recruitment 2019
- Job Applicants have to log on the Official website http://hc.ts.nic.in/
- The Application process in two stages (part 1: OTR Registration & Part 2: Application form)
- After completion of Part 1 OTPR ID & Password, these used to apply for various Districts
- The Applicants will receive Unique/ individual application number for each District he/ she applies for
- Fill the Application form with needed information
- Pay the Application fee through an online/ Offline process, the Fee payment details available on Advertisement
- Cross-check the Application form & Take a printout for future reference.
Official Website: http://hc.ts.nic.in/
- Online Application Commencement From – 05th August 2019
- Last date to submit Online Application Form – 04th September 2019