MPSC Group B Hall Ticket 2022 Maharashtra PSC Combined Subordinate Services Group B Prelims Admit Card, Exam Date Released out @www.mpsc.gov.in. Maharashtra PSC Group B Exam Date, Hall Ticket 2022 released from the website Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC). www.mpsc.gov.in Group B Exam Date, Interview Dates, downloading details of Hall Ticket & Official link of Maharashtra PSC Group B Hall Ticket 2022 & valid information required to submission are updated on this post. The Organization released the call letter for the Maharashtra PSI, STI, ASO Written Examination and the MPSC Group B Exam Date is 08th October 2022 (Paper 1: 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM & Paper 2: 02:30 PM to 04:30 PM). Job Applicants remember to download Maharashtra PSC Combined Subordinate Group B Prelims Hall Ticket 2022 before the exam date.
MPSC Group B Hall Ticket 2022
The Official team will go to conduct the Maharashtra PSC Group B Combined Written Exam in the mode Objective Offline Question Papers. From this latest notification 800 PSI, STI, ASO vacancies were released by the Organization and a huge number of aspirants registered online mode now they can download the MPSC Group B Prelims Admit Card 2022 from the Official website or below we presented the download link. The Registration form application number and Date of birth are compulsory to get name-wise exam MPSC Group B Exam Hall Ticket 2022. The Official link is added to this post, click on the link and submit valid information to get the Hall Ticket for Maharashtra PSC Group B Prelims Exam 2022. Candidates we advised to check this website to get more Government Jobs updates.
Maharashtra PSC Group B Prelims Exam Admit Card 2022
|MPSC Group B Combined Subordinate Services Admit Card 2022 Details|
|Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Name Category||Admit Card|
|Name of the Exam||Combined Subordinate Services Group B|
|Name of Posts||PSI, STI, ASO|
|Number of Vacancies||800 Posts|
|Exam Mode||OMR Based Objective Exam|
|Admit Card Available from||released|
|Exam Date||08th October 2022|
Maha PSC Group B Prelims Hall Ticket 2022
The procedure & downloading links of MPSC Combined Subordinate Group B Prelims Hall Ticket 2022 are available to get the call letter by the viewer in a simple way. The Examination instructions are printed backside of Admit Card, read all instructions and follow the guidelines of Maharashtra PSC Combined Subordinate Group B Prelims (ASO) Exam Hall Ticket 2022.
Maharashtra Group B PSI, STI, ASO Prelims Hall Ticket 2022 contains details:
- Applicant Name
- Mother or Father Name
- Candidates Gender
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Exam Name
- Examination Time
- Exam Center Name
- Photograph of candidate
- Candidate Signature
Require Identity proof to carry Examination:
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter Id
- Driving Licence
- Any other identity issued by a Central or State Government.
Examination Pattern of MPSC Combined Subordinate Group B Prelims Vacancies
- The examination Question paper is in Marathi and English languages.
- The exam conducts in Objective mode Questions
- A total of 100 Questions were asked in the Paper-I Descriptive,
- A total of 100 Questions were asked in the Paper-II General Studies
- Each Question Carries 1 Mark
- The time duration is 100 minutes for each paper
- 1/4 Negative marking is applicable for each wrong answer
Steps to download Maha PSC Group B Hall Ticket 2022
- Job Applicants first log on to the website of MPSC @mpsc.gov.in
- Search for the Maha PSC Combined Subordinate Group B Prelims Hall Ticket 2022
- Open the Admit Card link
- Enter Application Number and Date of Birth details
- Click on the Submission option
- The Pdf file of the MPSC Group B Admit Card 2022 is displayed on the screen
- Download it and take a hard copy to submit an examination venue.