MIDC Clerical Typewriter Recruitment 2019: Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC) released an employment advertisement to appoint 865 Vacancies. The MIDC Helper JE Notification 2019 Pdf is released through on the Organization web portal www.mahapariksha.gov.in. From this advertisement invites applications in online mode from the Job Aspirants for the posts Junior Engineer, Clerical Typewriter, Peon, Driver, helper & other. The MIDC Clerical Typewriter Notification 2019 vacancies information and vacancy wise Educational Qualifications details provided below. So, the Job Aspirants who are interested to apply for this advertisement submit application forms as per Organization norms. Check MIDC JE Helper Recruitment 2019 Advertisement Pdf for knowing more details.
The Candidates MIDC Clerical Typewriter Jobs 2019 Online Applications submission link available from 17th July 2019 from 6.00 am to 7th August 2019 till 11.59 pm. The link of Applications receiving direct link dropped at the end of this article. More Government Jobs & further latest news regarding MIDC Junior Engineer (JE) Helper Jobs 2019 frequently visit this page and website.
MIDC Clerical Typewriter Recruitment 2019 – 865 Helper JE & Other Jobs
Name of the Organization: Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC)
Job Category: Govt Jobs
Name of the Vacancies: Junior Engineer, Clerical Typewriter, Peon, Driver, helper & other Posts
Number of posts: 865 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) (Class- A): 35
- Junior Engineer (विवयां) (Class- A): 09
- Short Writing (Lower Category) (Class- A): 20
- Senior Accountant (Class- A): 04
- Assistant (Class- A): 31
- Technical Assistant (Category-II) (Class-A): 34
- Pairing (Category-II) (Class-A): 41
- Pump Driver (Category-II) (Class-A): 79
- Power Machine (Category-II) (Class-A): 09
- Clerical Typewriter (Class A): 211
- Geometer (Class-A): 29
- Driver (Category-II) (Class- A): 29
- Peon (Class-D): 56
- Helper (Class-D): 278
Application Mode: Online Mode
Official Website: https://www.mahapariksha.gov.in or https://www.midcindia.org/
Application Procedure Starts On: 17th July 2019 from 6.00 am
Application Procedure Ends On: 07th August 2019 till 11.59 pm
MIDC Helper JE Notification 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Junior Engineer (Civil) (Class- A): Candidates should have passed diploma in Civil Engineering from any recognized Board or a part-time Diploma in Civil Engineering any reputed University.
- Junior Engineer (विवयां) (Class- A): Job Applicants need to complete a Diploma in Electricals/ Mechanical/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Instrumental Engineering and a Part-Time Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering.
- Short Writing (Lower Category) (Class- A): Aspirants need to pass Graduation from a recognized university & must-have typing speed of 80 wpm in Marathi and 40 wpm in English.
- Senior Accountant (Class- A): The Graduate/ degree passed candidates in commerce from a recognized university are eligible for apply.
- Assistant (Class- A): The Graduation & 02 years MS-CIT Exam Passed candidates are eligible
- Clerical Typewriter (Class A): Job Applicants need to pass Graduation from a recognized university & Candidates must have a typing speed of 30 wpm in Marathi and typing speed of 40 WPM in English. MS-CIT Exam Pass.
- Peon (Class-D)/ Helper (Class-D): The 4th Passed candidates are eligible & Applicants must having the knowledge of reading & writing Marathi.
- Driver (Category-II) (Class- A): The 7th Class passed candidates are eligible. Aspirants should have passed a Lightweight or cumbersome driving license. Applicants must have 02 years of driving experience.
- Geometer (Class-A): The Geometer course passed candidates from any recognized industrial training institute & completed the computer system’s auto card course are eligible.
- Technical Assistant (Category-II) (Class-A): Diploma passed candidates in government industrial training institute from the courses Architectural / Mechanical / Diploma course On top Govt. (Or) Govt. Industrial Training Institute’s Engineering / Engineering works inspector passing the syllabus examination.
- Pairing (Category-II) (Class-A)/ Pump Driver (Category-II) (Class-A): Passing the same examination on passing matriculate examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education. Having a certificate of completion of Govt. Industrial Training Institute.
- Power Machine (Category-II) (Class-A): The matriculate examination passed candidates of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education college are eligible.
Candidates age should be in between:
- Open Category: 18 years to 38 years
- Reserved category: 18 years to 43 years
- Check Advertisement for Age relaxations information.
- Online Examination
- General Candidates: Rs. 700/- through online mode
- Reserved Category Candidates: Rs. 500/- through online mode
- Junior Engineer/ Short Writing/ Senior Accountant: S-14 Rs.38,600/- to Rs.1,22,800/-
- Assistant: S-13 Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,22,800/-
- Clerical Typewriter/ Driver /Pairing/ Pump Driver: S-6 Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/-
- Geometer/ Technical Assistant/ Power Machine: S-8 Rs.25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/-
- Peon/ Helper: S-1 Rs.15,000/- to Rs.47,600/-
MIDC Helper JE Notification 2019
The complete details of MIDC Helper JE Vacancy 2019 Eligibility Criteria like Post wise Educational Qualifications, Age Limits, Application fee, Post wise Salary, Application procedure, Advertisement Pdf and Online Application link are given on this post. The Candidates have to clear the selection rounds are Online Objective Exam and Interview. MIDC Clerical Typewriter Vacancy 2019 Exam Syllabus & Pattern details available on the Advertisement and the Pdf file of Syllabus is available on the Advertisement. More info gets to about MIDC Helper JE Clerical Typewriter Bharti 2019 bookmark this page.
MIDC Clerical Typewriter JE Helper Exam Syllabus Pattern 2019
The Candidates first have to clear the Written Exam then, qualified candidates have to attend the Interview. The Applicants first download the MIDC JE Clerical Typewriter Syllabus 2019 as post wise and prepare for each topic. The previous Question papers & model papers helpful for clear the Exams.
How to download MIDC Clerical Typewriter Recruitment 2019
- Candidates visit the Official web portal
- Download MIDC Notification 2019 and read clearly
- Check all information, Open Apply Online link
- Enter the required information, upload required scanned copies
- Pay Application fee through online mode
- Click on Submission option and download the Application form
- Take a hardcopy for future usage.