KPSC Junior Account Assistant Hall Ticket 2023 Download Karnataka PSC JAA Exam Date, Hall Ticket. Karnataka Public Service Commission published the latest notification to fill 242 Junior Accountant Assistant Posts in vacant positions. The eligible candidates as mentioned in the Advertisement submitted the applications from 23rd March 2023 to 24th April 2023 in online mode. Now the applicants eagerly looking for the announcement of the KPSC Account Assistant Hall Ticket 2023.
The officials will soon publish the release date and download link of the KPSC Jr Account Assistant Hall Ticket 2023 and Exam Date, I expect the exam will be conducted in the month of September 2023. The KPSC Account Assistant Exam Hall Ticket 2023 link will be available before 05 days of the exam. This web post is a platform to know these updates.
KPSC Junior Account Assistant Hall Ticket 2023
|Karnataka PSC Account Assistant Hall Ticket 2023 Details
|Karnataka Public Service Commission
|Name of Posts
|Junior Account Assistant Posts
|Number of Vacancies
|OMR Based Objective exam
|KPSC JAA Hall Ticket 2023 Available from
KPSC Jr Accountant Assistant Hall Ticket 2023
According to the Official Advertisement, the officials will select the candidates on selection rounds are Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and Documents Verification. The KPSC JAA Hall Ticket 2023 is important to the candidates to get permission to take part in the exam. First, the Officials check the hard hardcopies of the KPSC Junior Accountant Assistant Hall Ticket 2023 and Government ID proofs, then after give permission to attend in the exam. Follow this website for more Latest Govt Jobs updates.
The Candidates should check some details on the Karnataka PSC Jr Accounts Asst Hall Ticket 2023, the list of Admit Cards contains details provided below. Some ID cards from Government government-approved list are also provided below. All candidates check these if any mistake finds approach the officials. For more details on KPSC Junior Account Assistant Hall Ticket 2023 & Latest Karnataka Govt Jobs News get to follow this website frequently.
KPSC JAA Hall Ticket 2023 contains information:
- Applicant Name
- Mother or Father Name
- Candidates Gender
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Exam Name
- Examination Time
- Exam Center Name
- Photograph of candidate
- Candidate Signature
Require Identity proof to carry out Examination:
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter Id
- Driving Licence
- Any other identity issued by a Central or State Government.
Karnataka PSC JAA Exam Syllabus Pattern 2023
From the below table candidates will get the KPSC Jr Accounts Asst Exam Syllabus 2023 topics and Exam Pattern information:
|No. Of Questions
|General Kannada Language
- The Examination will be conducted in an objective mode
- Each question carries 1 Mark
- Each wrong answer carries a 1/4 Negative marking
How to download KPSC Junior Account Assistant Hall Ticket 2023
Candidates can download the KPSC JAA Hall Ticket 2023 by following the below steps or use the below given direct download link of Karnataka Accounts Asst Hall Ticket 2023.
- Visit the official website of the Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC).
- Look for the link to download the KPSC Junior Account Assistant Hall Ticket 2023.
- Click on the Hall Ticket link to open the download page.
- Enter your Application Number and Date of Birth details correctly in the specified fields.
- Double-check the entered information for accuracy.
- Click on the submission or download button.
- The KPSC Account Assistant Hall Ticket 2023 will be displayed on the screen in PDF format.
- Download the KPSC Junior Account Assistant Hall Ticket 2023 and save it on your device.
- Take a printout of the hall ticket to carry it with you to the exam venue.
- Make sure to carry the printed hall ticket and a valid identity proof
Table of Contents