Karnataka Postal Circle LDCE Hall Ticket 2022 Karnataka Post Office Postman/ Mail Guard, Despatch Rider, MTS Exam Date, Hall Ticket. The candidates can download their Karnataka Postal LDCE Hall Ticket 2022 from 29th August 2022. The admit card will be available online to download. Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment for Various Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) Postman/ Mail Guard, Despatch Rider and MTS vacancies. Now the department is going to conduct a written examination on 04th September 2022.
Here is news for those candidates who searching for Karnataka Post Office LDCE Hall Ticket 2022. The Karnataka Postal Circle LDCE Admit Card will be released soon on the official website. After release on the official website karnatakapost.gov.in, Job Hunters can also download admit cards from here. To download admit card, you should have entered the registration number & date of birth. Download the link of the Karnataka Post Office LDCE Hall Ticket 2022, you can check it below.
Karnataka Postal Circle LDCE Hall Ticket 2022
Applicants are advised to visit the Karnataka Postal Department/ Circle official website to get more information regarding the Karnataka Postal Dept MTS LDCE Postman Hall Ticket 2022. Complete the information regarding the downloading procedure to Karnataka Post Office LDCE Call letter 2022 is explained below. Those Applicants who are interested in an examination should have downloaded Karnataka Postal Circle LDCE Admit Card 2022 on or before the exam date.
Candidates must have to show the Karnataka Postal MTS LDCE Postman Exam Hall Ticket 2022 to the Examination, Otherwise, the Examination Officials will not be allowed to the Examination. Applicants must have to show any identity proof to the Examination along with Karnataka Postal Circle LDCE Hall Ticket 2022. The Examination Dates, Timings, Examination Venue, Hall Ticket Number and other Candidate details are available on the Admit Card.
Karnataka Post Office LDCE Hall Ticket 2022
|Karnataka Post Office MTS Admit Card 2021 Details|
|Organization||Karnataka Postal Circle|
|Name Category||Admit Card|
|Name of Posts||Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) Postman/ Mail Guard, Despatch Rider and MTS|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode Objective Question paper|
|Admit Card Available from||29th August 2022|
|Exam Date||04th September 2022|
karnatakapost.gov.in Post MTS LDCE Postman Hall Ticket 2022
Applicants do not forget to read the instructions on the Karnataka Post Officer Exam Hall Ticket 2022. The Officials printed the Exam Date, Exam information, Recruitment details, Candidate details and more. The Applicants check all details immediately downloaded. The Candidates are required to carry any Govt approved ID proof to the Exam center. The Admit card contains details and a Government ID proofs list is given below. For more information about Karnataka Postal MTS, LDCE, Postman Exam Hall Ticket and Examination results, Aspirants need to visit our official website.
Karnataka Postal LDCE Hall Ticket 2022 contain information:
- Applicant Name
- Mother or Father Name
- Candidates Gender
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Exam Name
- Examination Time
- Exam Center Name
- Photograph of candidate
- Candidate Signature
Require Identity proof to carry Examination:
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter Id
- Driving Licence
- Any other identity issued by a Central or State Government.
How to download Karnataka Postal Circle MTS LDCE Postman Hall Ticket 2022
- First, of all, Applicants need to visit the official website or go to the link available below.
- Open the link that is named Karnataka Postal LDCE Admit Card for LDCE/Mail Guard Examination 2022.
- Now, click on a link titled CLICK TO LOGIN. In empty boxes, Applicants need to enter their Registration Number,
- Password and Verification Code.
- candidates have forgotten they’re your Password, then click on a Forgot Password option.
- after filling up the necessary details, press the “LOG IN” button.
- and, Finally, your exam Karnatakarala Post Office LDCE Hall Ticket will display within a min after a valid submission.
- And your details from the call letter contain information about the online examination.
- finally, download the Karnataka Postal hall ticket pdf file and then save it to your device for printout.
- At last, take one or two printouts for the examination hall.