CUK Non-Teaching Syllabus Pattern 2019 Pdf Download Central University of Karnataka LDC MTS Lab Attendant Exam Previous & Practice Model Question papers & Model Exam Papers & Preparation Materials and Books details available on this post. The Central University of Karnataka recently published an advertisement for recruit 59 Lower Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff, Lab Attendant and Other various vacancies. The all vacancies the Central University of Karnataka Syllabus Pattern details available on the Advertisement and specially updated in Pdf formate on the website www.cuk.ac.in. The Registrations procedure completed Applicants starts preparation for the Written Exam with downloaded CUK LDC MTS Lab Attendant Exam Syllabus Pattern 2019 help.
The Examination could be conducted in Objective Question papers. The Officials released CUK Syllabus Pattern Pdf 2019 based the Exam will conducts in 100 Questions. The questions are related to General Knowledge & Current Affairs, General English, Simple Arithmetic and Mental Ability and General Knowledge (Regional Language) topics. The Topic wise Central University of Karnataka LDC MTS Lab Attendant Syllabus Pattern details are clearly mentioned below. Each topic subtopics information also provided below. The Number of Questions and each Question marks information is provided below.
CUK Non-Teaching Syllabus Pattern 2019
Name of the Organization: Central University of Karnataka
Official Website: www.cuk.ac.in
Name of the Posts:
- Private Secretary
- Estate Officer
- Asst. Engineer
- Security Officer
- Section Officer
- Senior Technical Assistant
- Personal Assistant
- Senior Technical Assistant (Lab)
- Nursing Officer
- Professional Assistant
- Technical Assistant (Computer)
- Security Inspector
- Library Assistant
- Laboratory Assistant
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Library Attendant
- Laboratory Attendant
- Medical attendant/Dresser
- MTS/ Peon/Officer Attendant
Number of Vacancies: 49 Posts
Exam Date: Update Soon
Admit Card Status: Released Soon
Selection Procedure: Written Exam and Interview
CUK Non-Teaching Previous Model Papers & Practice Paper are helpful for the candidates to practice Questions and understand the Exam pattern. Now in the market, many publications prepare syllabus & Questions about the examination. Buy these books and prepare well each and every topic. All the Best. The details of CNK Non-Teaching Vacancies Exam Syllabus provided below.
CUK LDC Non-Teaching Exam Pattern 2019
|1||General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50|
|3||Simple Arithmetic and Mental Ability||20|
|4||General Knowledge (Regional Language)||10|
Central University of Karnataka Syllabus 2019
Simple Arithmetic and Mental Ability Syllabus
• Numbers -Test of Divisibility
• C.F& L.C.M – Simplification
• Ratio & Proportions
• Percentage and Interest
• Time& Work – Time & Distance
• Area, Volume (Mensuration)
• Calendar, Clocks, Train related questions
• Problems on Age
• Calculation & Logic -Coding & Decoding-
• Letter & Number Series
• Finding odd one
• Alphabetical Arrangement of Words- Date and Calendar
Lower Division Clerk English Syllabus
• Grammar – Agreement of Subject and Verb
• Confusing Adjectives and Adverbs
• Comparison of Adjectives
• Articles and Prepositions
• Direct and Indirect Speech
• Active and Passive Voice
• Correction in Sentences
• Singular and Plural
• Synonyms and Antonyms
• Substitutes Problem concerning words
• Idioms and their meanings
• Similarities & Differences.
• Space visualization.
• Decision making.
• Visual memory.
• Relationship concepts.
• Arithmetical reasoning.
• Verbal and Figure Classification.
• Arithmetical Number Series
• Non-verbal series etc.
LDC General Knowledge syllabus
• Awards and Honors.
• Current events.
• General Politics.
• Current Affairs – National & International.
• Important Days.
• Important Financial & Economic News.
• Books and Authors.
• Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
• India And Its Neighboring Countries.
• Scientific Research etc.
• Geography of India
• Physical Features
• Economic and Social Development
• Poverty Alleviation
• Economy and Planning
• History of India
• Facts about Kerala
• Renaissance of Kerala
• Indian Constitution and Politics
• Social Welfare Schemes
• Important World, National and Regional Events
Lower Division Clerk Numerical Aptitude Syllabus
• Time & work.
• Profit and Loss.
• Data Interpretation.
• Numerical ability.
• Time and distance.
• Simple & Compound Interest.
• Ratio and Proportion etc.
Job Applicants click on below link to get the Officials updated CUK Non-Teaching Syllabus Pattern 2019 directly. Otherwise, open the Organization website and download.