AP High Court Office Subordinate Notification 2020 | 111 Office Subordinates & Driver Jobs. AP HC Office Subordinate Recruitment 2020 Notification published shortly from the Official website hc.ap.nic.in. From this notification 111 Office Subordinate & Driver Vacancies appointed in Andhra Pradesh High Courts. Here we updated the information of AP High Court Office Subordinate Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualifications, Application dates, Application Procedure clearly explained on this web page. So, Every Applicant read this post and get the clear information of AP High Court Office Subordinate Jobs 2020 Notification details. The Online Application Starting Date is 30th January 2020 and Applications receiving the last date is 20th February 2020.
AP High Court Office Subordinate Recruitment 2020
AP High Court Office Subordinate Vacancy 2020 is going to release shortly. Through this recruitment total 111 Office Subordinate & Driver vacant posts are ready to recruit. This is a really good opportunity for the Job Applicants in AP State. Aspirants who would like to get a job in AP HC submit Applications in Offline procedure as mentioned Application dates in Advertisement. After the Official release of Advertisement, every Applicant first downloads and read each and every post of Officials mentioned. The AP HC Office Subordinate Jobs 2020 Advertisement Pdf and Online Application forms submission link both are provided below.
AP High Court Office Subordinate Notification 2020 Details
- Name of the Organization: Andhra Pradesh High Court
- Job Category: Govt Jobs
- Name of the Vacancies: Office Subordinate & Driver Posts
- Number of posts: 111 Posts
- Office Subordinates: 100 Posts
- Driver: 11 Posts
- Application Mode: Offline Mode
- Location: Andhra Pradesh
- Official Website: hc.ap.nic.in
- Application Procedure Starts On: 30th January 2020
- Application Procedure Ends On: 20th February 2020
AP HC Office Subordinate Driver Jobs 2020 Application form
The Job Applicants required information of AP HC Office Subordinate Recruitment 2020 updated on the above table regularly. The Officials given norms basis Every Applicant should have passed 7th Class from any Government recognized Board. And Also Applicants must have Heavy Vehicle Driving Licence for applying AP High Court Driver Recruitment 2020. All candidates should have age restrictions in between 18 years to 34 years. The Reserved Candidates have maximum age relaxations, these details clearly provided as category wise on AP HC Office Subordinate Jobs Notification 2020.
Many of the Candidates now searching for the Officials will conduct selection rounds. As mentioned in AP High Court Notification 2020 the Job Applicants have to get merit in Written Examination/ Interview of Office Subordinate posts. For Driver posts first conducts Driving-Tests and then conducts Interview. The Job Applicants have to pay the application fee Rs.250/- for General Candidates and remaining Applicants need to pay Rs.100/-. The selected Applicants will get Pay Scale/ Salary Rs.13000-Rs.40270/- for Office Subordinate posts and Rs.15460-Rs.47330/- for Driver Posts. To know the clear information check Andhra Pradesh High Court Office Subordinate Grade 2 Jobs 2020 Advertisement. Below we updated the details information of Eligibility Criteria. Candidates read the entire information below we given and understand AP High Court Office Subordinate Jobs 2020 Eligibility.
AP High Court Office Subordinate Notification 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Office Subordinate: Applicants should have passed 7th Class for applying. 10th Class passed Candidates are also eligible for apply
- Driver: Aspirants should have finished 7th Class and must have a heavy driving licence.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 34 years
- General Candidates: Rs.250/-
- SC/ST/PH/Ex-serviceman: Rs.100/-
- Office Subordinate: Oral Test/ Interview and Documents Verification
- Driver: Interview/ Driving Test
- Office Subordinate: Rs.13,000/- to Rs.40,270/-
- Driver: Rs.15,460/- to Rs.47,330/-
AP HC Office Subordinate Notification 2020
Many of the Job Applicants now searching for How to apply Andhra Pradesh High Court Office Subordinates Driver Notification 2020?. The Procedure explained below in step by step procedure. Candidates recommended submitting Application forms before the last date. The Officials updated the Syllabus, Exam Pattern in Pdf format on the Official website. Applicants download AP HC Recruitment 2020 Syllabus Pdf and start preparation. The Notification also gives these details. To get more details about this recruitment and Latest Government Jobs check this website regularly.
How to apply AP High Court Office Subordinate Vacancy 2020
- Candidates first visit the Official website hc.ap.nic.in
- Download AP Hugh Court Notification 2020
- Read Advertisement cleary
- Download AP High Court Office Subordinates Driver Jobs Application form
- Fill the Application form
- Pay the Application Fee
- Attach Required Documents
- Send the Application form to below Address
“The Registrar (Administration)
High Court of Andhra Pradesh
Nelapadu, Amaravati, Guntur District-522237”